Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Tools to anonymize pcaps with cellular/3gpp traffic

From: Jasper Bongertz <jasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:16:43 +0200
Hi,

I learned that there is a tool that is supposed to be supporting lots
and lots of protocols (including Cellular stuff apparently), called
"SafePCAP". It's not free though, and I haven't tried it, so I have no
idea what it can or cannot do correctly.

https://omnipacket.com/safepcap.html

Cheers,
Jasper