Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ubuntu PPAs

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 16:32:45 +0200
Yep, outdated because manual updates. ;) The process of building and
publishing can be reasonably automated, but is there a reason why you
are looking for a PPA rather than building the binaries from source?

(It takes about 3 minutes on a fast machine to build the binaries once
all dependencies and the source is available. Creating .deb packages
out of that takes a bit longer due to compression, but nothing too bad.)

Kind regards,
Peter