Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] cmake build on windows without libpcap

From: "Pavel Strnad" <strnadp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 10:38:43 +0200
>> Does anyone currently build without libpcap?
>> Intention is to build Wireshakr for windows without capturing options as analyzer only.
>>
>> I have found an option for cmake -DENABLE_PCAP=OFF but doing so results in errors below (related to caputils and qtui):
>
>Probably no comfort to you, but similar errors happens without a '-DHAVE_EXTCAP'.
>
>--
>--gv

Hi Gisle and Dario,
I have removed build folder completely and tried
cmake -DENABLE_CHM_GUIDES=ON -DENABLE_PCAP=OFF -DENABLE_EXTCAP=OFF -G "Visual Studio 12 Win64" ..\upstream-wireshark
and
cmake -DENABLE_CHM_GUIDES=ON -DENABLE_PCAP=OFF -G "Visual Studio 12 Win64" ..\upstream-wireshark

but both of them failing same as before.
I am using latest build from master branch.
Any recommendation what parameters to configure to create Wireshark without capturing options with cmake?

Best Regards,
Pavel