Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Trying heuristic sub dissectors from a Lua dissector

From: ss ws <sswsdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 21:02:42 +0300
Hey
I'm writing a lua dissector which handles a proprietary protocol similar to UDP.
This protocol is used instead of UDP so its paylaod data is payload you'd expect in a UDP packet.
This is why I'd like to try heurisitic sub dissectors registered for the UDP protocol on this data

Can I accomplish this in lua? Would DissectorTable help me if I'm looking for heuristic dissectors?

Thanks