Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] cmake build on windows without libpcap

From: Gisle Vanem <gisle.vanem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 16:41:05 +0200
Pavel Strnad wrote:

Does anyone currently build without libpcap?
Intention is to build Wireshakr for windows without capturing options as analyzer only.

I have found an option for cmake -DENABLE_PCAP=OFF but doing so results in errors below (related to caputils and qtui):

Probably no comfort to you, but similar errors happens without
a '-DHAVE_EXTCAP'.

--
--gv