Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] wiretap plugin

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 11:12:05 +0200
Hi list,

Does anyone currently have a wiretap plugin setup for building in current master?
It seems that the plugin Makefile abstractions (plugins/Makefile.am.inc) are geared to dissector plugins, while tools/make-dissector-reg is still capable of making a plugin_wtap as well. And I haven’t even looked at CMake yet.
Can anyone share an example collection of current build files for a wiretap plugin?

Thanks,
Jaap