Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CMake COMMON_WARN_FLAGS -Wframe-larger-than=16384

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 08:55:50 +0200
Hi,

When building with Xcode we have now reached a frame larger than 16384
bytes in the generated Qt Ui_MainWindow::setupUi().  Should the limit
be increased or is it possible to exclude individual methods from this
warning?

In file included from
/Users/stig/Development/wireshark/ui/qt/main_window.cpp:23:
/Users/stig/Development/wireshark-xcode/ui/qt/ui_main_window.h:355:10:
error: stack frame size of 16760 bytes in function
'Ui_MainWindow::setupUi' [-Werror,-Wframe-larger-than=]
    void setupUi(QMainWindow *MainWindow)
         ^
1 error generated.

--