Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] So why does building stuff in the docbook directory use DocB

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:26:32 +0200
For the Debian (and Cygwin/Windows) setup, installation of said file is specified (see for example the file list in the suggested package: https://packages.debian.org/jessie/all/docbook-xml/filelist).

If this is missing in the macOS instructions, then that needs fixing.

In any case, don't remove the --nonet option, it makes the build process nondeterministic (e.g. when network is unavailable).

Kind regards,
Peter
https://lekensteyn.nl
(pardon my brevity, top-posting and formatting, sent from my phone)