Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugzilla is unreachable

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:50:42 +0200
There is a known issue with the server atm, and we ware trying to fix it, please check back a little bit later

cheers,
Roland

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 3:44 PM, Maynard, Chris <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that Bugzilla is unreachable for me.  Am I only the one seeing this?

Error 525 Ray ID: 3559f7453baa06a9 * 2017-04-26 13:42:32 UTC
SSL handshake failed
What happened?

Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites. Additional troubleshooting information here.<https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200278659>

Thanks.
- Chris

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.