Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Omnipeek vs. Wireshark videos

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 07:44:07 +0200
Well, I might be biased a little bit, but the videos, although they show some interesting ideas (e.g. Highlight the TCP flow instead of filtering it), in my point of view it strongly favors Omnipeek, because the author seems familiar with it (from taking a look at Savvius's videos that seems to be the case).

But nethertheless we could monitor the videos and pick some stuff we might want to improve on.

cheers