Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Tip for Clang users: here's where the full(?) documentation is h

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 21:02:48 -0700
The Clang project home page:

	https://clang.llvm.org

links to something called the "User’s Manual":

	https://clang.llvm.org/docs/UsersManual.html

but that manual, unlike the GCC manuals, does not, for example, document all the command-line options.

If, however, you go to

	https://clang.llvm.org/docs/index.html

there are links to other Clang documents as well, such as a "Clang command line argument reference":

	https://clang.llvm.org/docs/ClangCommandLineReference.html

and a "Diagnostic flags in Clang" document:

	https://clang.llvm.org/docs/DiagnosticsReference.html

and a "Attributes in Clang" document for the __attribute__ types:

	https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AttributeReference.html