Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] buildbot down?

From: Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 19:47:27 +0200
On Fri, Apr 07, 2017 at 12:18:47PM -0700, Simon Barber wrote:
> I can't reach it by https - trying to check on a failed build.
>
> This site can’t be reached
>
> *buildbot.wireshark.org* refused to connect.
>
> Try:
>
>    - Checking the connection
>    - Checking the proxy and the firewall
>
> ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

The buildbot was recently moved to another server, it should be
reachable at the moment (I can access it at least).

There is another problem though with the Petri-Dish builder, a previous
build on the Petri-Dish Windows x86 builder failed and left a process on
the machine, breaking all following builds. Gerald, can you have a look?

Maybe it is an idea to add a pass that kills all
dumpcap/tshark/wireshark processes before starting the build? (Assuming
that no other builds happen in parallel).
--
Kind regards,
Peter Wu