Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding libxml2 as optional Wireshark dependency

From: Ahmad Fatoum <ahmad@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 15:11:25 +0200

Hello everyone,

I was advised on Gerrit to post this issue here as to garner wider input.

This concerns proposed Change-Id I13c0a2f408fb5c21bad7ab3d7971e0fa8ed7d783 [1] intending to add libxml2 as optional dependency to Wireshark.

I am currently preparing to submit upstream, changes I did to the EPL v2 dissector (packet-epl.c).