Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Where to report Bugs

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:31:27 +0200
Hi Darrin,

I havea small issue with wireshark.
How do I report the bug?

https://bugs.wireshark.org. Please check before if a similar bug is already opened.

Darrin Calcutt

when I stop the program from capturing...

and manually scroll down the contents to see the captured packets...

the program periodically jumps back up the the beginning of the capture.

Annoying to haveto scroll down again to where I was last looking.

By curiosity, do you have "resolve network (IP) addresses" and "ues an external network name resolver" options on, and does it still happen is you switch the latter off?

Best regards,
Pascal.