Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark: access to tcp raw seq number

From: Chema Gonzalez <chema@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 16:32:19 -0700
Hi,

I'm using tshark to extract some fields from packet traces. Using `-e
tcp.seq`, tshark prints the relative sequence number. I'd like to
print the raw (absolute) at the same time. I don't think this is
possible right now (but please let me know if that's the case).

A quick check at the code suggests I need to set tcp_relative_seq to
FALSE to have absolute tcp seq numbers. I can't see how to set this
value using the tshark CLI.

Final question: Any hints on what's the best way to add a "tcp.rawseq"
("tcp.seqraw"?) option?

Thanks,
-Chema