Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-users] R13 S1AP message "Reroute NAS Request" is

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:48:23 +0100
Hi Sabyasachi,

Hi Anders,
Thanks for the response. I am using the message structure of TS 36.413 v13.3.0 and wireshark development version Version 2.3.0-2658-gfe285c6 (v2.3.0rc0-2658-gfe285c6). I do not know the process of filling a ticket for wireshark. Attaching the trace here so that you guys can help.Inline image 1

Wireshark tries to decode the S1-Message element as a UE Initial Message PDU, and not as a S1AP message PDU. It means that the decoding is shifted by a few bits, leading to a wrong decoding. I'm gonna fix this.