Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark-dev: Re: Lua embedded into C++

From: Kunal Thakrar <kunalthakrar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:45:34 +0000

Hi Peter,

So if using the Lua API, if I put a script which primes the fields I am interested in within the plugins folder I will be able to access information such as the IP addresses (to see which TCP connection it was part of) and any information about the HTTP packets (obviously if it was, in fact, part of a TCP connection).

Thank you for the help!

Kind regards,

Kunal Thakrar