Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Default enabled dissectors

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 13:59:35 +0100
At the moment I can't figure out how.

Ideally a sistem-wide disabled_protos file would solve the issues. Any thoughts from the list about this feature?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Andy Ling <Andy.Ling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If the don't clash, you can then customize the list of the disabled protos. In Linux it is in

.config/wireshark/disabled_protos

I don't know where it is on windows but it won't be hard to find out. You can ship your version with this custom file.

It lives in %APP_DATA%\Wireshark. Which is a per user folder. So how do I customise the contents

of this file such that it gets copied there as part of the installation?

Thanks for the help

Andy Ling