Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] HP ERM

From: Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:11:10 +0100
Hi Gene,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Gene Cumm <gene.cumm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
First, thanks for WireShark and granting my access request.
Welcome :-)

Second, I've found out more about the HP ERM format.  The most
significant bit of hp_erm.unknown3 indicates if the frame was untagged
(0) or tagged (1).  I'm writing a patch for review now.

Ok nice !
Would hp_erm.tag, hp_erm.tagged, or some other name seem the more
appropriate name for such a value?

Do you have found some spec or from feature on switchs ?
if it is a "flag", the display filter hp_erm.is_tagged can be a idea...

Cheers
--
-Gene