Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugzilla SSL Issue?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:46:56 +0000
On 20 January 2017 at 14:39, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am getting SSL issues while contacting https://bugzilla.wireshark.org

Anyone else does as well?

My Google Chrome (Version 55 on Linux) does not accept the certificate. Moreove, the certificate seems to have been issued on Jan 02 2017 and expires on April 02 2017, which is weird by itself

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers
Roland

I'm getting a cloudflare SSL cert for bugzilla, valid until 2 July 2017 and my Chrome (5.0.2883.87 m on Windows) is happy with it.

The short lifetime of the cert you see is typical of a Let's Encrypt cert (90 days) and that's what Gerrit is using (for me).

--
Graham Bloice