Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] main_toolbar.c in code tree but not in solution

From: Paul Offord <Paul.Offord@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 18:27:32 +0000

I generate it with:

cmake -DENABLE_CHM_GUIDES=on -G "Visual Studio 12 Win64" ..\wireshark

Is there anything else?

I just tried erasing the whole of the wsbuild64 directory and running the above command.  I still get a solution without the gtkui folder.

The solution builds fine and I can run Wireshark (Qt) without a problem.

Best regards…Paul