Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] main_toolbar.c in code tree but not in solution

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 18:00:20 +0000

On 17 January 2017 at 17:50, Paul Offord <Paul.Offord@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Graham,

I don’t seem to have that folder in my solution.  Here’s a screenshot:

I’ve changed main_toolbar.c by just navigating to the filesystem directory and then opening it.  I’m in git/git-review/Windows hell at the moment – I’ll take that up on a separate mail thread.  Once I get that working I’ll push the fix.

It's definitely built, look at the build output on the buildbot: https://buildbot.wireshark.org/wireshark-2.2/builders/Windows%20Server%202012%20R2%20x64/builds/420/steps/compile_1/logs/stdio and look for main_toolbar.c

I suspect you've somehow generated a solution without gtk being enabled.

Best regards…Paul