Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] main_toolbar.c in code tree but not in solution

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 17:31:01 +0000

On 17 January 2017 at 17:04, Paul Offord <Paul.Offord@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I’m working on a fix for Bug 12973.  It’s a very simple fix to main_window.cpp for the Qt UI and main_toolbar.c for the GTK one.  I’m working with source from a git clone taken this morning.  Although main_window.cpp is showing in the VS 2013 solution, main_toobar.c doesn’t.  Both files are in the code tree.

  • Is main_toolbar.c no longer needed?
  • Do I need to code a fix for the GTK UI?

Thanks and regards…Paul

main_toolbar.c is still used (see UI\gtkui\Source Files in the solution explorer) and yes, preferably fix both.

--
Graham Bloice