Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Packet sample repository/library?

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:46:09 +0100
The reason is that you forked happy-shark by hand (by cloning and pushing to a brand new repo), and didn't use the "fork" button.

Look at my fork of happy-shark: https://github.com/crondaemon/happy-shark
under the repo name, you can see "forked from wireshark/happy-shark".

If cloned through github button, you can create a PR against the upstream repo

Hope it helps.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:04 AM, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Feel free to open a pull request against the main repo, so we can start the review process.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 9:36 PM, Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

> Collaborators are people with write access to the repo. You don't need
> it to fork/PR. The repo is forked in your namespace. Can you double
> check, please?

I see, I made this:

https://github.com/jnovak-netsystemcz/happy-shark

Comments are welcomed.