Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Thousands of entries removed from the manuf file

From: Zach Chadwick <zachad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 18:06:26 -0500
On Jan 3, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, i look like there is a issue for get oui(.txt) database on ieee website
>
> There is a guard ( https://code.wireshark.org/review/18030 ) but only on master...

I backported all the changes to manuf.tmpl, wka.tmpl, and tools/make-manuf that weren't in the 2.2 branch to that branch and all the changes that weren't in the 2.0 branch to the 2.0 branch, and then just copied the manuf file from the master branch to those branches (running tools/make-manuf was taking too long to download the OUI list; standards.ieee.org might have decided that I was abusing it and throttled me).

Thanks Guy. It's looking good again on this end.  I was noticing the standards.ieee.org site was rather slow as well.