Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RTP player redesign in 2.x makes it worse than the legacy on

From: Jirka Novak <j.novak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 20:58:18 +0100
Hello Peter,

> I admit that this is only my opinion, but as someone who uses the RTP Player
> in Wireshare very regularly in my job, I hope you'll give it some
> consideration:
> The UI of the redesigned RTP Player in Wireshark 2.x *sucks*, and its
> usability is much worse than the old one that's now in Wireshark Legacy. To wit:

  I agree with you and with all your comments and I decided to change it.
  On the other hand, my first task is to unify audio processing code -
same task is coded on multiple places and as consequence you can receive
different output for same input. Therefore it will take a time before I
will change features you mentioned.

						Sincerely yours,

							Jirka Novak