Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] asn2wrs again

From: Eliot Lear <lear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 12:52:12 +0100
Sorry to whine about this, but I'm struggling with the documentation a
bit.  I'm trying to understand what is necessary to cause wireshark to
interpret a new OID in a certificate (a certificate extension- it's just
an IA5String).  Simply including the MIB doesn't appear to be enough
(it's a very simple MIB).  Listing the oid in the conformance file under
"#.REGISTER" doesn't do the trick either.  I'm noting that if I create
my own extension, none of the intermediate include files are getting
filled out.  I'm CLEARLY doing something entirely wrong, but have no
idea what.  I'm hoping not to have to parse python to figure this out.

Thanks for any and all help,

Eliot