Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Work with Kafka wiki page and can not overwrite attachments

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:14:59 +0100
Hi,

I’m not sure this is the most convenient way to show sample captures, for the following reasons:
- This requires extra work to get at the captures
- Captures attached to SampleCaptures are easier to find
- These then can also be used in the menagerie, for automatic regression testing of future Wireshark builds, allowing detection of your dissector breaking.

So unless really required otherwise you should attach the captures to either SampleCaptures, or the Kafka protocol page, and use links to them when describing the test cases.
How does that sound.

Thanks,
Jaap