Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Work with Kafka wiki page and can not overwrite attachments

From: Dmitry Lazurkin <dilaz03@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 00:19:23 +0300
Hello.

I work with Kafka wiki page and want update one attachment on this page: kafka-testcases.tar.gz. (This file contains testcases for dissector which i update frequently). But i haven't permission for this action. May someone give me rights for overwrite only this attachment?

Wiki account: DmitryLazurkin

Thanks.