Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] New statistics panel for RTPS

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 11:42:06 +0100
Hi everybody,

I need to estimate how many weeks more or less would it take to implement a new panel in Statistics for RTPS. I think it's time to get this kind of stuff done :)

I know everything about RTPS and I have been updating the dissector for a long time. Also, I know how to navigate through the source code.

How many weeks do you think this can take? I just need a rough estimation. Even if somebody says 10 weeks and it finally takes 15 I won't blame everybody. I just need something so I can start thinking about it!

Thanks!
Juanjo Martin