Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Linking on OSX Sierra

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 12:04:16 -0700
On Oct 12, 2016, at 11:41 AM, Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just for fun I did a quick search for that Usage output (minus the "Wireshark" prefix which is clearly $0) and found this program which has that exact output:
>
> https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap/blob/master/tests/capturetest.c

Yeah, that's one of a pile of test programs I wrote to test various libpcap features.

The binary is *not* part of a libpcap installation, so there shouldn't be an executable for it unless the test programs were built.

Evan, what happens if you remove the build directory entirely, re-create it, do a cmake in it, and then redo the build?