Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Docker image for WS Build

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 20:11:11 +0200

Am 07.10.2016 um 17:08 schrieb Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagoutte@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

I've created a docker image, to build Wireshark for a Linux build. You can find it on

It contains Qt5, Lua and libssh, and can be used for building docker in a Jenkins environment (that is, what I am using it for) with the Jenkins user "jenkins" and password "jenkins".

If anyone has suggestions on what to include as well, there is also a Github repository, wher you can send pull-requests to.

Nice ! Good idea !
Why don't use debian-setup script ? ;-)

I've got used to the manual approach. But will take a look at it.

Regards
Roland

regards
Roland