Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Linking on OSX Sierra

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 10:45:42 -0400
Hey all, recently upgrade my mac to Sierra and tried to revive my
wireshark build environment. I got it compiling (out-of-tree cmake)
and most of the tools (tshark) etc seem to work, but:

$ ./run/wireshark
Listening on en0
155 packets seen, 155 packets counted after pcap_dispatch returns

No UI ever opens. I have Qt5 installed, and I checked my
CmakeCache.txt and it is detected and building the UI module
(BUILD_wireshark:BOOL=ON). The other weird part is:

$ ./run/wireshark -h
Usage: Wireshark [ -mn ] [ -i interface ] [ -t timeout] [expression]

That's *all* it outputs. I have to assume that some other binary is
being linked on top of the wireshark binary (tshark et al seem
unaffected) but I don't recognize that option set.

Any ideas? Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks,
Evan