Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] gerrit authentication

From: Francisco Javier Sanchez-Roselly <franciscojavier.sanchezroselly@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 21:32:34 +0200
dear all,

since Friday, it is impossible for me to authenticate via Google. is it just my issue?

just a second one, is there a way to unsubscribe an email address from Code Review avoiding login in Gerrit?

thanks, regards.

pd.- the reasoning for my questions: i have lost the Owner credentials for a subject in Code Review, so i can push any changes for the subject.