Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Sources of 61850 wireshark 1.99.0 skunkworks version

From: Carlos Lucero <klicheandres@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:11:27 -0500
Hello all,

I'm wondering If anybody know about the source code of wireshark 1.99.0 skunkworks version with some really interesting features about IEC 61850 protocols like GOOSE, MMS and ICCP-TASE.2.  Very good job!

I'd want to to add some features to this version like a more enriched description in MMS and GOOSE (some kind of human readable values with information for troubleshooting).

So if anybody knows about these source code or any documentation please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

        Carlos Andrés Lucero
          Development Engineer
  AXON-GROUP:  http://www.axongroup.com.co