Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Remove of GTK interface

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 15:06:12 +0200
Hi

As I understand correctly, the gtk interface is being phased out to a point, where it will not be included in 2.4 anymore. I am currently one the brink of adding new features to extcap, and doing so would need me to change some internal interfaces, some of which are used only by the gtk interface.

Should I take the time and fix those, or are the days for the gtk interface numbered anyway and it will be removed in the not-so-near future?

regards
Roland