Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Exported PUD proto_name

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:14:13 +0200
It seems that it prevents the dissection of exported payloads if proto_name is disaligned. Alexis is experiencing that during the testing of udpdump. Maybe he can clarify where the problem is so we can work on it. AFAIK, he's using aruba_erm as proto_name in udpdump, but this is changed into "aruba_erm\x00\x00\x00" that is not matched by the dissectors table. Alexis, did I get the point?