Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cmake and RPM

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 18:25:47 -0400

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Jonne Zutt <jonne.zutt.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't seem to have any /path/to/wireshark-2.3.0.tar.xz anywhere.
Should make dist create that?

For completeness: yes, the "make dist" step (the first step of "make rpm-package") should have created the source tarball in the top-level directory of your build directory.  One of the subsequent steps should symlink that into your SOURCES directory.

Do you not have the source tarball even in your top-level build directory?