Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cmake and RPM

From: João Valverde <joao.valverde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:53:03 +0100
Sorry, that was too terse and not very helpful.

Check /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.P9teqs or some other temp file rpm creates for the %prep section of the specfile. Mine says:

cd '/home/jpv/wireshark/code/trunk/build/packaging/rpm/BUILD'
rm -rf 'wireshark-2.3.0'
/usr/bin/xz -dc '/home/jpv/wireshark/code/trunk/build/packaging/rpm/SOURCES/wireshark-2.3.0.tar.xz' | /usr/bin/tar -xf -
STATUS=$?
if [ $STATUS -ne 0 ]; then
  exit $STATUS
fi