Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Cmake and RPM
From: João Valverde <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 12:57:12 +0100

On 08/16/2016 10:23 AM, Jonne Zutt wrote:
Hi all,

Could somebody tell me what I have to do to be able to build an RPM package?
You have to use autotools. :-)

CMake doesn't support building an rpm package yet (see README.cmake).

I successfully build wireshark using cmake and make.
I have a working wireshark-gtk executable in the build directory that I
can run and works fine.

Now, if I try to run "make rpm-package", it seems it doesn't know the
target. I wonder what I have to do to get this?

$ make rpm-package
make: *** No rule to make target `rpm-package'.  Stop.

Thanks,
Jonne.