Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Cmake and RPM

From: Jonne Zutt <jonne.zutt.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:23:29 +0200
Hi all,

Could somebody tell me what I have to do to be able to build an RPM package?

I successfully build wireshark using cmake and make.
I have a working wireshark-gtk executable in the build directory that I can run and works fine.

Now, if I try to run "make rpm-package", it seems it doesn't know the target. I wonder what I have to do to get this?

$ make rpm-package
make: *** No rule to make target `rpm-package'.  Stop.

Thanks,
Jonne.