Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TLS1.3 Dissector - Decryption

Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 14:26:49 +0000 (UTC)
Guys,

I have been working on the TLS1.3 dissector -- as the draft becomes somewhat final.  (I have hokied up a trace.)   Now, I want to start on decryption.  Have talked to the guys at Chrome & Mozilla.

Is there anyone interested in working on that with me?   We can talk offline.   The browser guys will make changes if we need something different than what they are thinking.

Thanks,

Nalini Elkins
Inside Products, Inc.
www.insidethestack.com