Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Lua 5.3

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 18:58:32 +0200
Hi João,

Is moving to Lua 5.3 something we should look into?

The 64 bit integer support seems really promising.

Hariel explained us that Lua 5.3 was a completely different language (a bit like what you have between Python 2.X and 3.X). You can find much more info (from people knowing what they are taling about - so not me ;)) in bug 10881.

Pascal.