Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows compilation fails

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 17:14:57 +0100

On 5 August 2016 at 17:13, Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5 August 2016 at 17:01, Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I updated qt to 5.6.1. After cmake, I get

         -- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:
          * CAP
          * Gettext
          * M
          * PkgConfig
          * Qt5Core
          * Qt5LinguistTools
          * Qt5Multimedia
          * Qt5PrintSupport
          * Qt5Svg
          * Qt5Widgets
          * Qt5WinExtras
          * SBC , SBC Codec for Bluetooth A2DP stream playing , <www: http://git.kernel.org/cgit/bluetooth/sbc.git>
          * SETCAP
          * YAPP
          * HTMLHelp

is it correct? Should't I have Qt5Core the the "found" list?

Have you updated the QT5_BASE_DIR env var for the new location?

Also CMake caches found paths, so if you change something external, then you need to either delete CMakeCache.txt or nuke the whole build directory.