Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] extcap.c does not build on SUSE 11.3. g_spawn_check_exit_sta

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 17:02:00 +0200
Hi

No, I've uploaded a new patch to gerrit (https://code.wireshark.org/review/16827), which removes the need for this function. Just fyi, the min glib version to be supported is 2.14.0, and although I'd appreciate a discussion to change that in the future, this patch is a pretty simple fix.

regards
Roland