Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Schedule for master-2.2 and upcoming releases

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 16:36:46 -0700
Unless anyone has any objections I'd like to create the Wireshark
master-2.2 branch on Thursday, July 21, followed by 2.0.5 and 1.12.13 on
the 26th and 2.2.0rc1 some time in early August.

Branching 2.2 now will give us time to burn in the buildbots and other
infrastructure before the release. The 2.0.5+1.12.13 releases will let us
have one last 1.12.x release before it's EOLed on July 31st.