Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Writing NoOp PCAP-NG Records

From: Paul Offord <Paul.Offord@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:41:10 +0000
Thanks for responding Jasper.

I had considered reading the etl once for the interface info and then again for the packets but this could take time and I want the convertor to be fast.  Also, I've written a working version (with command line params for the interface info) and I'm too lazy to rewrite it :-)

I did mean Custom Block, but your option idea is better so I'll go with that.

Best regards...Paul

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2