Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows disposition of the different layouts

From: Baptiste GOUESBET <baptiste.gouesbet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 07:02:34 +0000
Hello,

I would like to add a fourth window in the central widget for my QT widget. I already added it in the master_split_ in the main_windows and now I want to add it in the layout preferences to give it a disposition.
I have search in ui/qt/layout_preferences_frame and in epan/prefs how layout_type_5 gives the description of modules disposition but I didn't find the solution.

What is the file(s) where I can find how is defined the windows disposition for each layout ?

Thank you in advance,
Best Regards,

Baptiste Gouesbet