Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] buildbot failure in Wireshark (developme

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:50:20 -0700
On Jun 28, 2016, at 2:57 PM, Martin Kaiser <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmm, generating the .qm files seems to cause problems on OSX.

Or any other system not using GNU sed.

Not all versions of sed support "\n" in the replacement string for an "s" command.

All POSIX-compliant versions of sed should accept an actual newline character in that string, but I haven't been able to get a newline into the command in the Makefile.

Currently, we don't have enough .ts files that we overflow any rcc limits on line length, so simply removing the "-e" line that tries to split lines should make it work.