Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Qt preferences dialog seems to be broken on master branch

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:25:46 +0200
Hi Jens,

I can no longer access the preferences dialogs for "Name Resolution", "Statistics/Stats Tree", or any of the "Protocols" preferences.
I suspect commit e5a1afc broke something (it certainly broke the compile on RHEL7 :-)

No issue on Windows using Qt 5.6, but I have the same symptoms on an old Debian Lenny machine using Qt 4.8.2. What is the version shipped on RHEL7? 4.8.x?

BR,
Pascal.